We are pleased to welcome you on the Context Social Network KAYOO Prior to joining the community and to enjoy the full functions on it, thank you for filling your personal data
Kayoo Term of Use
The interest to participate in the life of a community, via a social network, lies in the opportunities to share and enjoy the experience of members, with spontaneity and trust. So your contribution is of undeniable importance. By creating a community or by participating in one of them, you agree to follow some rules of good practice enabling you to enhance your community and yourself.
- Share your experiences and offer your solutions. Those you help today are also those that will help you tomorrow.
- Bring your own personal touch to a discussion when you master the subject and can make it even more interesting.
- Be honest. If you have mistakenly sent the wrong information, correct it and make it known.
- Be positive and valuate other contributors: give your opinion and thank those who have made an important perspective. Cite your sources.
- Do your best in terms of form, vocabulary, grammar and style. They are guarantees of seriousness and professionalism.
- Refuse any contentious debate, defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or violent contents and avoid rumors in both private and professional life and towards other organizations.
Extra precautions must be taken into account when you are registered and identified as employees of your company :
- As an employee in a company, you need to protect the reputation and image of your company.
- If you provide information about the company, its employees, customers or suppliers, make sure in advance that you are authorized to do so.
- Do not engage in discussions about customers, competitors, suppliers or employees: Stay professional, don't mention subjects or cite names if they have not already been the subject of official or public information.
- Do not give out information strictly for internal use or confidential; respect the protection of intellectual property of your company as others.
- Avoid comments on the company's financial performance and do not engage any discussion with analysts, financial and non-financial journalists mediators on the company's strategies without being specifically invited by your management.
- You are responsible for your words, what you say makes you personally committed.
- You must keep in mind that it is difficult, sometimes impossible, to remove information on the Internet. By participating in exchanges, you leave a trace, sometimes indelible of your visit.
Finally, note that a contribution considered 'inappropriate' or 'not suitable' can be deleted.
I accept all terms and conditions from kayoo.